Customer Experience: Best Practices for Go-to-Market Leaders
Digital health uses digital tools and platforms to improve health care outcomes, including health IT, wearable medical devices, software as a medical device, personalized medicine, mobile health, telemedicine and telehealth. Ensuring that your customers receive a positive experience through each use case is essential for customer retention and growth.
Through surveys and interviews with commercial leaders from 160 companies across industries, including digital health, this study provides the best practices to develop a successful customer experience (CX) strategy. Top digital health firms that lead in CX achieve:
- 60% more effective customer retention
- 43% more effective account penetration
- 63% more effective new logo acquisition
Discover the steps to create and implement a CX strategy that delivers superior profitable growth results. Topics include:
- CX vision and strategy: how to integrate CX throughout the organization
- Customer engagement: deploying the right resources and defining responsibilities
- Goals and measurement: setting CX-specific, strategic goals tracked against measurable KPIs
- Process, plays and tools: defining the processes and growth plays that drive retention and expansion
Please complete the form and an Alexander Group representative will be in contact with you soon to schedule your briefing.