Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 1,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all our recommendations.
Our dedication to sales strategy and revenue growth has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
The Consultant will report to a Manager or Director. Working closely with an assigned Project Manager, the Consultant will become a fully-integrated project team member right away. The combination of on-the-job learning, training and ongoing coaching and mentoring enables Consultants to enjoy outstanding professional growth and career opportunities.
Our Consultants have a high level of engagement and accountability while becoming subject matter experts. The firm’s culture, built on teamwork and meritocracy, empowers our professionals to support each other in their career development. There is the opportunity to advance from Consultant to Manager and beyond for individuals looking to develop a longer tenure or career in consulting with Alexander Group.
- Work with client leaders in sales, marketing, finance and human resources to solve sales management issues and grow revenue
- Participate in and lead client meetings to present consulting deliverables
- Conduct client research including on-site interviews, market research and surveys
- Manage Business Analyst and Associate Consultant resources on project engagements
- Create analytical models that simulate or forecast business problems and results
- Apply logic, business acumen, and AGI methodologies to provide recommendations to clients
- Prepare high quality, error-free client reports and presentation materials
- Project manage select work streams and focused client engagements
- MBA or another advanced degree in marketing or business, preferred
- Undergraduate degree in economics, business or engineering
- 5+ years work experience with a record of achievement
- Management consulting, sales and/or marketing experience preferred
- Highly skilled problem solving abilities (quantitative and conceptual)
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- A passion for high quality work, a love of consulting, and a genuine desire to progress rapidly in the profession
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity
- Superb oral and written presentation skills
- Ability to travel (sometimes on short notice)
EEO Employer. Desired Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. with no restrictions. Pre-employment background check required.
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.