Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 3,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
We’re looking for a Management Consultant to join our Analytics and Research Practice. The practice’s primary charter is to provide data-driven, industry-specific insights that enhance the firm’s revenue growth consulting services. This team assists with AGI consulting engagements and conducts ongoing industry research, providing a wide variety of data and insights to current and prospective consulting clients.
You will work with clients, senior executives and AGI consultants, analyzing financial, operational, and go-to-market organization information, generating client-ready and publishable insights, and presenting to senior executives. You will have a unique opportunity to directly impact the firm’s analytics & research strategy and results. You will report to the Analytics and Research Practice Leader.
The Management Consultant career track includes promotion to Manager and beyond for individuals looking to develop a rewarding, long-term career with Alexander Group.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to executives, clients and internal AGI leaders by way of a thorough understanding of AGI’s vertical insights and benchmarks
- Work directly with current and prospective clients to analyze key organizational and financial performance data and qualitative trends
- Create compelling PowerPoint reports, whitepapers, and other data-driven stories based on industry data, benchmarks and secondary sources
- Build new frameworks that advance our insights outputs and overall thinking
- Lead executive readouts and present benchmark comparisons and data analysis findings to current and prospective clients
- Become an expert in go-to-market trends & best practices across 2-3 industries, including software, business services, industrial manufacturing, healthcare, health insurance, life sciences, and media ad sales
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic achievement; MBA a plus
- Coursework in business administration, finance, economics or statistics a strong plus
- Academic research experience a plus
- Extensive experience with MS Excel & PowerPoint
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience, including management consulting and/or market research
- Experience writing executive reports, creating consulting frameworks for business, and presenting to senior executives on key trends and best practices
- Strong business acumen and awareness of business trends & leading practices
- Experience project managing complex research and/or consulting engagements
- Experience managing consulting analysts or similar a plus
- Experience working with executive-level clients/customers, prospects or other groups collecting and analyzing data & qualitative insights
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills with a high degree of motivation, positive attitude and willingness to learn from mentors and peers
- Ability to work across multiple project teams and interact fluidly with consultants and clients in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent writing skills
- Ability to work with uncertainty and to learn quickly
- Desire to learn about management consulting and go-to-market strategy
EEO Employer. Desired Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. with no restrictions. Pre-employment background check required.
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.