Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies.
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 3,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
Working closely with an assigned Project Manager, you will become a fully-integrated project team member right away. At the end of ten weeks, the combination of on-the-job learning, training, meaningful project work and ongoing coaching will give you a realistic sense of the consulting profession.
High-performing Summer Consultants will be given the opportunity to join us full-time.
- Work with client leaders in sales, marketing, finance and human resources to solve revenue growth issues
- Participate in client meetings
- Conduct client research including interviews, market research and surveys
- Create analytical models to simulate or forecast business problems and results
- Apply logic, business acumen, and AGI methodologies to provide recommendations to clients
- Prepare high quality, error-free client reports and presentation materials
- Enrollment in an MBA or another advanced degree in marketing or business
- Strong academic and professional track record
- Management consulting, sales and/or marketing experience preferred
- Highly skilled problem-solving abilities (quantitative and conceptual) with superb oral and written skills to communicate findings to clients and team members
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to travel (sometimes on short notice)
EEO Employer. Desired Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. with no restrictions. Pre-employment background check required.
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.