Announcing the 2017 Medical Device Revenue Growth Strategy SurveyBy: Craig Ackerman Medical Device, Revenue Growth Strategy
The Alexander Group (AGI) has commissioned a new Medical Device Revenue Growth Strategy Survey to gain insight from medical device executives on best practices and benchmarks to enable maximum return on sales investments. In the past, this study has included over 50 of the top medical device companies, including Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson, Boston Scientific, Philips Healthcare and Smith & Nephew.
This year’s survey will examine the following topics:
- Emerging revenue growth strategies
- Strategic options based on portfolio breadth and product/service differentiation
- Evolution of digital health care and connected medical devices
- Introduction of managed service and risk sharing agreements
- Reimbursement and the focus on quality outcomes
The Alexander Group invites you to participate in this year’s survey. Participants will receive an individualized report that compares your data against peer companies in different sub-segments (e.g., Surgical Tools, Capital Equipment, Supplies, Cardio/Neuro, or Orthopedic).
To learn more, visit the Alexander Group’s Medical Technology and Products practice page. If you have questions about this survey or would like to schedule a briefing, please contact one of our practice leaders.