Location: Chicago, IL
Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies
Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies.
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 3,000 industry-leading companies around the world. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
The ideal Campaign Manager will be an energetic and highly motivated sales or BD professional with the ability to do extensive outreach to our executive targets via phone, social media and email with careful pre-call research and preparation and diligent follow-up. Your role will be to engage new and existing contacts to share information and garner interest in our management consulting services and executive leadership events.
- Creatively engage with target executives via digital and telephone outreach
- Drive event registrations and participation
- Conduct LinkedIn, social media and corporate website research to prepare for outreach
- Partner with other sales and marketing team members to strategize on outreach
- Update and maintain salesforce.com CRM system for related activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent telesales experience
- Hands-on inside sales/tele-outreach or similar experience required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, confident and positive professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized, and manage overlapping campaign activities
- Strong ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and share a commitment to reaching individual and team goals
EEO Employer. Desired Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. with no current or future restrictions.