Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 1,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all our recommendations.
Our dedication to sales strategy and revenue growth has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
The Manager will report to a Principal or Director and play a key role in implementing the firm’s growth strategy. This role is responsible for maintaining existing client relationships, managing world-class consulting projects and teams, developing add-on projects within existing client accounts, and helping to provide guidance and coaching to staff in their development at the firm.
The Manager career track includes promotion to Director and Principal for individuals looking to develop a rewarding, long-term career in consulting with Alexander Group.
- Examining business strategy by working with the client’s senior management team to identify the implications of the firm’s go-to-customer strategy for its sales and marketing functions.
- Developing marketing and sales models by using cross-functional teams to help management examine, evaluate and develop improved processes and programs to grow revenue profitably.
- Creating organizational design, processes, programs and practices to support the planning and decision-making processes to retain existing customers, attract new customers, launch new products, and open up new markets, both domestically and globally.
- Providing full implementation support as clients adopt and roll-out new practices. This includes consultation on how to lead and manage the change, communication initiatives, training and other support programs which will effectively prepare the clients’ people to perform optimally in the changed organization.
Key Selection Criteria:
- MBA or other advanced degree, preferably in marketing or business, from a top academic institution
- 6 – 10 years of total professional experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience each in both management consulting and project management
- Experience developing high-level relationships that have contributed to ongoing engagements
- Knowledge of, and experience with, a variety of sales channels through channel management or consulting roles
- Extensive business experience with significant management consulting as well as corporate experience in customer-facing functions such as marketing management, sales, sales management, customer service, and organizational sales re-engineering.
- Proven track record of exceptional project management experience
- Superb oral and written presentation skills
- Strong interest and willingness to mentor junior consultants
- A passion for high quality work, a love of consulting, and a genuine desire to progress rapidly in the profession
- Ability to travel (sometimes on short notice)
Competitive base salary with the ability to earn semi-annual bonuses. Comprehensive benefits package.
EEO Employer. Desired Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. with no restrictions. Pre-employment background check required.
We are currently accepting applications for this position. Apply Online
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.