Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Location: Chicago, IL
Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies.
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 3,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
We are looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will work with consultants and marketing team members to coordinate meetings, manage follow-up activities, complete administrative activities and work on special projects. Successful candidates will have excellent communication, writing and project management skills.
- Work closely with Alexander Group senior consulting personnel to coordinate and schedule in-person and phone meetings with existing clients
- Manage follow-up activities, such as sending appropriate materials and scheduling additional meetings
- Provide marketing support including the distribution of marketing materials, confirming event registrations and event coordination
- Communicate effectively with other team members on how to work within the accounts
- Support special marketing projects
- Update contacts and opportunities in the CRM system
- Ensure all assigned tasks are properly tracked and completed on time
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other relevant area
- 2-5 years of recent relevant experience
- Experience in a Consulting or B2B environment preferred
- Strong organizational experience
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills, and commitment to team goals
- A passion for high-quality work
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity
- Excellent time management skills within a fast-pace environment, including persistent follow-up required
- Strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Experience working with SalesForce.com a plus
EEO Employer. Desired Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. with no restrictions.