Join senior sales and sales operations leaders at AGI’s upcoming roundtable series. Participants ask questions, share insights and take away valuable approaches for immediate use. Roundtable discussions are held conveniently via a conference call.
2020 Planning: Driving New Commercial Motions in the Healthcare Ecosystem
October 10 & 15:
Partner Program Integration for Manufacturing and Distribution Companies
Growing XaaS Revenue Through Land-and-Expand
Many companies’ sales models are ill-equipped for the “expansion selling” (i.e., growth after the initial sale) needed in the XaaS world. Expensive hunters and specialists typically focus on closing, and less than 10 percent of the sales budget goes to post-sale management. In the XaaS pay-as-you-go world, sales leaders must grow account revenue over time, but their sales roles, talent and metrics are not aligned to this goal.
Sign up for a personalized briefing to learn more on these discussion points:
- New, more aligned sales strategies for XaaS account expansion
- More growth-oriented post-sale sales and support roles
- Rules of engagement for different post-sale account-growth plays
- Overcoming sacred cows around sales vs. customer service resources
- Managing today’s longer buyer journey through process, culture and roles
Sales Imperatives for the Digital Revolution
AGI’s latest research with hundreds of organizations, as well as the insights from our recent roundtables, indicates that the current Digital Revolution is permanently changing the sales function at many American companies. Firms that adapt to this new reality will increase share in their segment and thrive…while firms that don’t, will fade away. Are you ready for this challenge?
Sign up today for a personalized briefing to learn about some of the powerful changes stemming from the Digital Revolution…and the resulting sales imperatives that are emerging as a result:
- The binary concept of the sales “close” is outdated…Sales must create in pre- and post-sales value
- Prospects are self-educating at an accelerating rate…Sales must engage earlier in the buyer journey
- Sellers now need to treat prospects like customers…Prospects want to sample more. Sales must deliver value well before revenue.
- Sellers now need to treat customers like prospects…As customers’ switching costs fall, Sales must continuously add new value to retain revenue.
- Customers want self-service wherever possible…Sales must migrate customers to self-serve before disruptive competitors, while protecting experience and margins.
- Customers want to integrate solutions across vendors…Sales must continually enhance its digitally integrated partner ecosystem.
- Customer data is as valuable as customer revenue…Sales must optimize solutions based on customer data, for each customers.
- Customers want a digital concierge and orchestrator…Sales must deploy and coordinate new roles to facilitate new/regular value-adding interactions.