Designed for Senior Revenue Leaders
Sessions will include recent findings and insights from Alexander Group’s ongoing research and will provide a platform for industry leaders to ask questions and share best practices.
Elevate Your Customer Experience Strategy with Industry-Leading Best Practices
November 14, 2023 | 11:00 am-12:00 pm ET | Virtual – Zoom
Companies that have customer experience (CX) strategies are 36% more effective at retaining existing customers. However, excelling at CX can contribute to much more. It can deliver a positive experience across every customer touchpoint―advertising, online platforms, sales interaction, product quality, cross-sales, customer service, to name a few―leading to improved account penetration and new logo acquisition.
We invite you to join Alexander Group for a complimentary virtual session where we will discuss the approach, resources, processes and investments needed to drive conversion, retention and expansion of a quality CX strategy.
- Mike Burnett and Dave Eddleman, industry experts from our Business Services practice, as well as a community of GTM executives from your industry.
Key Topics & Takeaways
- 83% of industry leaders have cross-functional ownership of the customer experience.
- Customer success managers are the #1 ranked role when it comes to CX ownership.
- 67% of industry leaders reported hosting customer events as an effective platform for gathering customer insights.
- 83% of industry leaders review customer feedback data quarterly.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights and network with other business services executives. Register now for the virtual roundtable.
We look forward to seeing you there!