Alexander Group conducts the Sales Pulse Survey annually. The survey gathered perspectives on growth ambitions and strategies for 2018 from top sales or sales operations executives. The 2018 Sales Pulse Survey drew 123 participants from Global 2000 companies across multiple industries.
Summary findings include:
- On average, participants did not achieve aggressive 2017 growth objectives
- 74 percent of participants are “moderately confident” or “very confident” that they will achieve their 2018 goals
- Companies are investing again in the sales function with increases in both projected expenses and headcount
- Specialty and inside sales attract the most investment
- The segment of customers that demands “solutions” is both the largest and the fastest growing
Download the whitepaper to learn more.