Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 3,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
The Consulting Enablement Associate will contribute to the advancement of the firm’s knowledge management capabilities through curating best-in-class content, ensuring content is accessible and supporting internal training execution.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing content development and/or developing and executing training programs. Their strong organizational skills will ensure that the firm has access to best-in-class materials and content. The ideal candidate will also be able to support internal projects and help with analytic/reporting efforts.
- Contribute to the development of standard service offering content and delivery resources through curation of existing content and development of new content
- Manage the central content library, and provide recommendations on structure and content accessibility
- Work with vertical and horizontal leaders to identify content to make available to the firm
- Manage content collection efforts, review to determine fit, and oversee process for ensuring files are maintained according to Alexander Group’s confidential data policies
- Understand where content inconsistencies or gaps exist, determine effectiveness and usage of content, and work with the team to develop a plan to address any issues
- Support planning and events coordination for all training events
- Maintain training content including identifying and making content updates and developing new content, as needed
- Support other consulting services, operational activities and special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree with solid academic achievement
- Coursework in business administration, finance or economics is a strong plus
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience
- Good business acumen and awareness of business trends
- Moderate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to learn quickly and resourcefully
- High degree of motivation, organization and creativity
EEO employer. Desired Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. with no restrictions.
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.