Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 3,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
The ideal Financial Analyst will have experience analyzing financial data and developing profit-focused action plans, including trend forecasting and variance monitoring. Additionally, this person should be proficient in data visualization and modeling. The right Financial Analyst will have a desire to contribute from day one.
- Monitor financial status by comparing datasets with projections
- Improve fiscal health with thorough analyses of financial data: develop deep, actionable insights to drive business performance by monitoring variances and identifying trends
- Develop forecast models based on comparative performance metrics and implement improvements as the business grows
- Develop business cases to support pricing decisions and create innovative strategies for cost reduction
- Establish and guide restructured cost analysis using fresh policies and procedures
- Work directly with CFO and Controller on various planning exercises, such as forecasting, budgets, profitability analysis and reporting
- Assist in the monthly close process by analyzing trends and variances related to revenue, and compare and correct data to reconcile transactions
- Develop and maintain confidential, protected databases to monitor business performance and provide managers with insights into risks and opportunities
- Coordinate requirements for efficient, automated accounting to increase productivity and ensure verified backups
- Uphold standards through consolidation of quarterly reporting packages and thorough internal analysis of financial data
Required skills and qualifications:
- Experience working as a financial analyst
- Proficiency with financial software and tools
- Knowledge of statistical analysis processes and packages
- Outstanding communication, reporting and presentation skills
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in finance or related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in financial forecasting and trend analytics
- Experience with ERP and CRM packages such as Vantagepoint and SalesForce
- Measurable ability in financial planning and strategy
EEO Employer. Desired Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. with no current or future restrictions.
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.