Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies.
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 3,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
We currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator who is organized and energetic, with excellent people skills for our Chicago office. The Office Administrator provides support across different functions and operations including managing our office space, purchasing, human resources and executive support.
- Maintenance of the office (keep common areas and meeting rooms neat, organized and stocked)
- Provide executive support to Vice President/Region Leader
- Create professional communications relating to office matters
- Liaison with building management on announcements, safety, security and services
- Purchasing office supplies, snacks and beverages, business cards, corporate gifts, etc.
- Maintenance of office machines, IT and breakroom equipment
- Meeting coordination for office/client meetings, outings and social events
- Handle shipping and receiving of mail and packages
- Manage new employee cube/office/IT setup and onboarding needs
- Handle all new IT equipment, maintain IT closet, disposal of old equipment
- Scheduling visitors, meeting rooms, Board Meetings, interview days, trainings, etc.
- Monitor and distribute corporate emails and voicemails
- Maintain office seating chart and access card list
- Other duties, as assigned
- 3+ years of administrative or office management experience
- Associates (or higher) degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Highly organized, positive attitude and strong willingness to learn
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to learn quickly and resourcefully
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity
- Ability to work onsite 5 days per week (vaccine required)
EEO Employer. Desired Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. with no current or future restrictions. Pre-employment background check required
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.