Europe is a massive market which collectively represents one of the world’s largest economies. The European Union (EU) countries generate nearly $20B in GDP, second only to North America. There is a lot of business, a lot of people, and a lot of wealth. Any company looking to expand globally must contemplate including Europe in their plans.
Whitepaper: London Summit: Charting the Path to Growth – Read highlights from the 2017 London Summit with actionable tactics and highlights from discussions on building and executing a “win right now” growth strategy.
Alexander Group has helped companies across all industries with European operations take the guesswork out of their revenue growth strategy in this complex market.
The issues faced by our European clients are common across industries, from medical device manufacturers to technology companies.
- How should setting growth strategies account for local market variances in Europe?
- What aspects of sales strategy and planning are best executed on a global basis?
- What aspects of sales planning and execution require localization and why?
- What roles do partners and inside sales play in driving growth across Europe?
- How do innovation selling and sales enablement help drive growth across Europe?
eBook: How productive is your sales force? In a recent webinar, the Alexander Group shared the 10 most common productivity drains and five steps that every sales leader should do to measure and improve sales ROI.
The countries of Europe represent a fascinating marketplace, filled with rich variety, history and local color. There is a wealth of opportunity. The challenge is getting close to the customer to experience this opportunity without breaking the bank.
Given the complexities in Europe, there are two possibilities: take the complexity away and offer less choice, or, manage the complexity and deliver value. The Alexander Group is committed to helping our clients succeed in Europe. Let us know how we can assist you. Contact us today!