Preliminary Digital Go-to-Customer Study Findings
The initial findings have been collected for the Digital Go-to-Customer Study. Participants shared insights and advice on:
- Know and Monitor the Buyer Journey
- Integrate Marketing as a Means of Coverage
- Launch New Channels and Roles Wrapped Around the Buyer Journey
- Deliver Insights Through Data Science
- Provide Differentiated Service
- Automate Processes and Invest in Tools
Watch Part 1 and Part 3 of this video series to learn more.
You can still participate in this study or request a briefing for additional insights into the study findings.
Learn how the digital era affects each phase of the Revenue Growth Model™ on our practice page or contact us to learn more.