Whether you’re undertaking a full-scale sales force transformation or fine-tuning a specific program, your plan is only as good as how well it is implemented.
Peter Drucker once said, “Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.” At Alexander Group, we not only develop great plans with you, but we also roll up our sleeves to ensure they are well executed in your organization.
The Alexander Group helps to make sure that clients have a well-structured, tactical plan to ensure that they are getting the right results and the right activities, but also embedding new competencies into the organization so they can continue to drive those results. This short video provides a preview of what you will see in a private ViewPoint Briefing with the sales experts at the Alexander Group.
We work with you on multiple dimensions of successful implementation and change adoption:
- Sales Playbooks. We develop comprehensive playbooks to guide sellers, as well as tools and workshops to engage and educate them and help with implementation and adoption.
- Sales Enablement. When you give your sales force relevant content, training and tools, you enable sales success. Alexander Group conducts thorough reviews of CRM systems and usage to ensure your support systems are in line with your revenue growth strategy.
- Collaborative Launch Design. We help you define the full details of how your organization will go from current to proposed state, then develop and implement a test-and-learn program. We conduct surveys to determine your organization’s readiness for change, and an ROI analysis to estimate the direct costs, sales uplift, and resulting profit.
- Communication. Effective communication is essential to rolling out a new program. We manage the overall communication process and cadence — supported by presentations, documentation, launch events and executive reviews. The result: all stakeholders have a clear understanding of the plan, its purpose and their role.
- Decision Support. Successful implementation requires continuous adjustments — driven by data. Through ad hoc modeling, retrospective assessments, monitoring and data management, we provide the insights you need to make ongoing leadership decisions. Your organization is empowered with a culture of continuous improvement and sustainable change.
- Outsourcing. If your team lacks the expertise or resources to support change, we can join your team to provide sales management, enablement and operations support.
To find out more about how Alexander Group can help you successfully implement and adopt change, contact us today.