Customer Experience: Best Practices for Go-to-Market Leaders
Your customers have multiple ways to interact with your offerings― advertising, website platforms, sales rep interaction, product quality and education, specialist guidance, cross-sales promotions, customer service and more. Ensuring your customers receive a consistent and positive experience across all touchpoints is essential to drive customer retention and generate a competitive advantage.
Through surveys and interviews with commercial leaders from 160 companies across industries, including life sciences and analytical instruments, this study provides the best practices to develop a successful customer experience (CX) strategy. Top life sciences firms that lead in CX achieve:
- 10% more effective customer retention
- 10% more effective account penetration
- 20% more effective new logo acquisition
- 7% higher EBITDA margin
Discover the steps to create and implement a CX strategy that delivers superior profitable growth results. Topics include:
- CX vision and strategy: how to integrate CX throughout the organization
- Customer engagement: deploying the right resources and defining responsibilities
- Goals and measurement: setting CX-specific, strategic goals tracked against measurable KPIs
- Process, plays and tools: defining the processes and growth plays that drive retention and expansion
Please complete the form and an Alexander Group representative will be in contact with you soon to schedule your briefing.