Human Resources Coordinator
Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies.
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 1,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
Alexander Group is looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our management consulting firm as a Human Resources (HR) Coordinator. The HR coordinator is a hands-on role that provides HR expertise and day-to-day support to our six U.S. offices. This role has a broad range of HR-related functions, including benefits administration, multi-state payroll processing, talent acquisition, onboarding, and employee relations and communications.
- Benefits Administration:
- Acts as the employee’s primary liaison and counselor for all benefit matters
- Understand and administer plan benefits, enrollment procedures and administrative procedures
- Maximize employee understanding so that they may appropriately utilize their benefits
- Answer any questions regarding health, life, disability and financial benefits plans
- Assist benefits program management, including the annual program review to ensure comprehensive and competitive benefits (e.g., 401K, medical, life insurance)
- Multi-state Payroll Processing:
- Ensures timely and accurate execution of all payroll processes; work with payroll provider to input and validate salary, bonus, tax, benefits data and calculations
- Provide assistance for report creation or transactional changes
- Keeps abreast of pertinent federal and state legislation, rules, regulations and court decisions concerning human resources and employment
- Proactively ensures business practices are in compliance
- New Hire Onboarding:
- Manages new hire process to promote a seamless, positive experience, including offer letter distribution, background check processing, benefits enrollment, tax and employment forms, and coordination of new hire orientation
- General HR and Administration:
- Updates organizational charts, intranet and other company communication
- Responds to employment verifications and unemployment claims
- Maintains of personnel files/filing
- May handle employee relations investigations and reporting and manage other HR/administrative activities
- Assist the Atlanta office with administrative responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, organizational development or related field
- Minimum of two years of HR experience, preferably in a professional services industry
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team member
- Strong familiarity with employee relations, HIPAA, and legal and government reporting requirements and regulations affecting human resources
- Experience with working HRIS systems
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal and team working skills
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. EEO Employer. Preference given to local candidates as no relocation is provided. No phone calls please..
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.