Management Consultant, Specialized in Revenue Growth and Sales (Contract)
Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 3,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all our recommendations.
Our dedication to sales strategy and revenue growth has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
We are seeking an experienced management consultant for a three-month contract opportunity.
You will help support/drive the following deliverables:
- Sales Strategy/Structure/Management Assessment
- Customer Segmentation
- Channel Strategy
- Work Force Sizing
- Territory Design
- Sales Analytics
- Sales Compensation
- MBA or another advanced degree in marketing or business, preferred
- 3+ years of management consulting, advisory, and/or professional services experience
- Experience in sales strategy, sales operations or sales enablement
- Demonstrated track record of project delivery to drive desired business outcomes and designing solutions
- Experience managing consulting engagements and project teams is a plus
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and project team members; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to travel (sometimes on short notice; expenses reimbursed)
Preference given to local candidates (Chicago, Atlanta, Stamford, San Francisco). EEO Employer. Desired Work Eligibility: Eligible to work in the U.S. with no restrictions. Pre-employment background check required.
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.