Alexander Group: Decades of experience growing revenue for global companies.
Alexander Group provides management consulting services to the world’s leading organizations. When clients need to grow revenue, they look to Alexander Group for data-driven insights, actionable recommendations, and most importantly, results.
Founded in 1985, we’ve served more than 3,000 companies around the world, across all industries. This experience gives us not only a highly sophisticated set of best practices to grow revenue — we also have a rich repository of industry data that informs all of our recommendations.
Our dedication to revenue growth and sales strategy has led to:
- More than 70% of our clients being Fortune 500 corporations
- Project work in more than 25 countries
- Extensive industry experience in B2B markets
Alexander Group has an immediate opening for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. Your charter will center on increasing Alexander Group’s awareness in the market, driving engagement with prospective and existing clients and contributing to the firm’s revenue objectives.
The Marketing Specialist will support Alexander Group’s marketing efforts to create and execute innovative solutions that attract new clients and grow our existing relationships. As a key member of our dynamic team, you will have a unique opportunity to directly impact the firm’s success and growth.
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with planning, executing and tracking of marketing campaigns including email, events, social media and content marketing
- Represent the firm’s value proposition, offerings and point of view for the creation of messages, content and programs
- Coordinate marketing vertical-focused events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations and assisting with the creation of promotional marketing collateral
- Coordinate product, event or content email marketing campaigns including copy, scheduling, testing and database management
- Create, proofread and edit documents for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Assist with developing content and social media marketing programs including blogs and public relations efforts
- Provide support for Alexander Group sponsored and third-party industry events
- Maintain the marketing calendar for individual industry initiatives and ensure alignment with other teams and programs
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends and potential opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant area
- 3-5 years of work in a marketing-specific role
- Bias towards creativity and action
- Exceptional writing, communication and team working skills with a high degree of motivation, positive attitude and willingness to learn from mentors and peers
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills, experience working and interpreting sales, customer and marketing data
- Experience working with SalesForce and Pardot a plus
- Ability to work across work streams and interact fluidly with consultants and clients in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work with uncertainty and learn quickly
- Based in the Chicago or Atlanta area
Alexander Group offers a competitive base salary with the ability to earn a bonus based on performance. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without restrictions. EEO Employer. Pre-employment background check required.
Learn more about careers at the Alexander Group.