Five Principles of Effective Talent Management
How are best-in-class organizations crafting and executing a cohesive talent management strategy?
Leaders across industries have identified commercial talent as a key enabler (or disruptor) for achieving profitable growth in 2023. Alexander Group recently surveyed 250+ commercial leaders across industries to gain their insights on the best practices for developing a talent management strategy that truly brings a competitive advantage.
Alexander Group’s research report, Five Principles of Effective Talent Management, is now available. Highlights include:
- Companies that invest in employee engagement programs achieve higher customer experience ratings.
- Companies that are vocal about career advancement opportunities fill open sales positions two weeks faster and save two months on training new hires to full productivity.
- Companies that measure employee skills and competencies on a quarterly basis realize a ~20% reduction in employee attrition due to insufficient training.
- Compensation is the #1 reason candidates accept hiring offers and is also the top reason employees resign; the dollar amount, however, is not the only component that matters.
- Successful companies measure employee performance through a variety of non-quota-based metrics.
Interested in finding out more on how to develop advanced practices for talent management?
Please complete the form and an Alexander Group representative will be in contact with you soon to schedule your briefing.