XaaS Sales Compensation Study
Sales compensation is a critical piece of the pie
Did you know…
- 72% of tech companies are aligning talent profiles and incentive compensation with XaaS selling
- 95% of XaaS companies have adopted ACV as the dominant crediting practice
The technology industry continues to push aggressively into a XaaS world. Defining priorities, revenue mix and go-to-market strategy for your annual plan are imperative. Tech firms regularly evaluate how to drive and measure new business, multiyear contracts, customer success, subscription and consumption.
These dynamics all create a major impact on sales compensation and incentives.
Alexander Group’s latest research includes actionable insights and benchmarks on topics you can use in your planning efforts. And it has a significant emphasis on incentive compensation with XaaS selling.
- Bookings and sales costs per seller
- Coverage models and headcount ratios
- Salesforce turnover and seller ramp times
- Sales compensation design and pay levels
Please complete the form and a Technology practice lead will be in contact with you.
Technology Case Study: Accelerated End Market Share of Wallet
A high-growth cloud computing company engaged Alexander Group to undertake a transformational shift in the company’s core value proposition from being a best-in-class product to being an “end-to-end” platform.