The Alexander Group conducts the Sales Compensation Hot Topics Survey each year to capture current trends, answer popular questions and examine topics of interest. The 107 participating companies contributed their professional perspectives to yield noteworthy highlights on:
- Sales Personnel—New Hires
- Specialty Customer Contact Jobs—Pay Practices
- New FASB Regulations—Revenue Recognition: ASC 606
- Performance Measures: Used in Primary Sales Job
- Sales Comp Practices for First-Line Sales Manager
The survey collected responses from July to August of 2018 to provide empirical data on recent and popular topics regarding sales compensation.
Download the full report to discover more tactical information on these findings.
Learn more about Alexander Group’s sales compensation practice.