Complimentary Executive Briefing
The Medical Device Go-to-Customer Study features data from more than 50 sales organizations and highlights the ways companies are adapting their go-to-customer models to capture revenue growth.
What’s in it for you?
Discover key trends, best practices and top sales investment strategies in the medical industry. Learn how growth-oriented companies are:
- Employing more agile go-to-customer models
- Deploying the right job roles
- Responding to the 4 percent decrease in average gross margin
- Compensating their sellers in a challenging talent acquisition and retention environment
Explore important investment trends in the medical industry including:
- 15 percent increase in costs per seller
- 10 percent decline in the average expense to revenue ratio due to rebound in revenue growth of 3 to 5 percent
- 38 percent increase in nontraditional selling roles
Apply the findings within your own planning and go-to-customer initiatives.