Explore critical sales benchmarks and best practices for scaling your commercial success
See how your organization stacks up to competitors against metrics such as revenue per seller, cost per seller, headcount ratios and more!
Alexander Group’s Health Tech Commercial study is part of our ongoing research efforts that help organizations, like yours, address key trends, taking advantage of best practices and deploying new sales models.
Examples of Sales Trends for Healthcare Companies are:
- Seamlessly aligning patient and physician journeys with intuitive and robust software, strong and speedy implementation, and minimal downtime
- Gaining access to economic buyers and busy decision-makers and meeting their high expectations to value sell and demonstrate specialty-specific knowledge
- Deploying innovative and evolving go-to-customer models that drive new technologies
- Attempting to retain and ramp talent amidst strong growth, while demands for a higher base and higher overall pay continue
Examples of Sales Metrics:
- Financial: Year-over-year revenue growth, bookings productivity
- Configuration: Headcounts by role, rep turnover
- Role Insights: Sales engineers, implementation team, customer success managers, etc.
- Productivity: Revenue per head, revenue growth rate, quota size by role, % of reps at or above quota, New hire ramp time, etc.
- Sales Compensation: Total cash comp, base salaries, etc.
Participation is complimentary and will take ~30 minutes of your time. In exchange, you’ll have access to a benchmark findings report. All data will be analyzed in aggregate and maintained in our ISO-certified secure data storage.